Let Property Insurance for members of the Landlord AssociationGet a Quote
Welcome to My Insurance Partner! We are pleased to be a chosen partner of the Landlord Association and delighted that you’ve decided to take a look at what we offer!
With My Insurance Partner you can enjoy the freedom of buying online with the reassurance that your property is well protected. To get a quote, just click the button above and tell us about your let property. Once you’ve bought your insurance online we’ll cast an Expert Eye over the fine details. Easy and safe.
If you own property in the UK that is leased to others for residential or commercial use, you need the specialist cover of Let Property Insurance.
Let Property Insurance can cover you for:
- Material damage to the property. This covers damage caused by a range of perils including accidental damage and subsidence.
- Loss of rent. This covers loss of rental income following an insured incident and where the property is no longer habitable.
- Property owner’s liability. This covers awards against you made to third parties for death or bodily injury and for loss or damage to property occurring at the property you own.
- Employers’ liability up to £10m. This covers compensation and fees awarded to your employees suffering death, accident or illness occurring through their work and for which you are responsible.
- Legal expenses. This covers legal costs incurred such as for evicting squatters from your property.
Take a look at our top tips to help you choose a property owners’ insurance policy.
Our free Expert Eye service gives you the next best thing to meeting with your insurance broker; meeting with us ‘virtually’ so you can manage your insurance online and have the reassurance that you’ve got the right protection in place.
Here’s how it works:
You select the quotation that best suits your needs in terms of cover and price, completing your purchase online. You are then insured.
Within 2 working days we review your choice against the information you have input about your business. If we think you need different cover we will email you our views. You have the option of leaving the cover as it is or letting us know by email or phone if you wish to make changes.Get a Quote Retrieve my Quote