Is Property Professional Office Insurance for Me?
If you work in the Property Sector and have office space you can benefit from the insurance cover that My Insurance Partner has developed specifically for Property Professionals.
(If you are not a Property Professional click here to find a solution to suit you.)
Insurance cover to meet your needs
The insurance policy from My Insurance Partner will provide you with all the features of a ‘good quality’ office insurance policy plus additional benefits to meet the requirements of Property Professionals.
We offer protection for events such as loss of client keys and your loss of income following damage to a client property alongside Employer’s and Public Liability, Contents, Buildings and Business Interruption cover.
Additional Benefits for Property Professionals:
- Up to £20,000* for Theft of Keys entrusted to you for properties that you manage, let or are engaged to sale.
- Up to £75,000 for your Loss of Income following damage to property you let or manage.
- Personal Accident extended to include cover for injury to employees sustained, in the course of your business, as a result of Assault.
- Up to £2,000,000 for accidental injury and/or property damaged caused by your Bona-Fide Subcontractors whilst maintaining or cleaning properties being let or managed by you.
- Cover for your legal liability for injury and/or property damage arising out of the Erection of Signs and Marketing and Letting Boards.
*subject to a maximum of £5,000 in any one loss.
Office Insurance will also cover you for:
- Accidental damage to buildings and/or contents. This covers financial loss you incur through accidental damage (including subsidence, theft and attempted theft) to your building or contents.
- Public liability and product liability up to £5,000,000. This covers awards to third parties for death or bodily injury and for loss or damage to property resulting through your work.
- Employers’ liability up to £10,000,000. This covers compensation and fees awarded to your employees suffering death, accident or illness occurring through their work and for which you are responsible.
We can also arrange …
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Cyber Insurance
- Directors and Officers Insurance
and have a number of Property Owner Insurance Solutions for your landlords.
To get a quote either click the ‘Get a Quote’ button and complete the simple online form or call us on 01684 215000 and speak to one our property experts.Retrieve my Quote