Is Tradesman Insurance for me?

Get a Quote

If you carry out your trade in other people’s premises or you are given custody of other people’s property whilst you work on it, then you need Tradesman Insurance.

Tradesman insurance can cover you for:

  • Public liability and product liability up to £5m. This covers awards to third parties for death or bodily injury and for loss or damage to property resulting through your work.
  • Tools and equipment. This covers loss or damage to your tools and equipment whilst in your possession.
  • Employers’ liability up to £10m. This covers compensation and fees awarded to your employees suffering death, accident or illness occurring through their work and for which you are responsible.
  • Personal accident. This contributes to the financial loss you incur if you are injured in the course of your work and cannot carry out your normal business activity.



Take a look at our tips to help you choose a Tradesman insurance policy.

Get a Quote Retrieve my Quote