Is Shop Insurance for me?

Get a Quote

If you own a retail or wholesale shop, you need the specialist cover of Shop Insurance.

Shop insurance can cover you for:

  • Accidental damage to buildings and/or contents. This covers financial loss you incur through accidental damage (including subsidence, theft and attempted theft) to your building or contents.
  • Public liability and product liability up to £2m. This covers awards to third parties for death or bodily injury and for loss or damage to property resulting through your work.
  • Employers’ liability up to £10m. This covers compensation and fees awarded to your employees suffering death, accident or illness occurring through their work and for which you are responsible.
  • Business interruption insurance for up to 24 months. This covers loss of your profits whilst you are unable to fully trade due to the loss or damage of your property.


Take a look at our top tips to help you choose a Shop insurance policy.

See our Blog for more helpful Shop insurance tips.

Get a Quote Retrieve my Quote