Is Self-Employed Insurance for me?

Get a Quote

If you are self-employed and don’t have business premises but carry out your profession in other people’s premises or if you have custody of other people’s property, then you need Self-Employed Insurance.

Self-Employed Insurance can cover you for:

  • Public liability and product liability up to £5m. This covers awards to third parties for death or bodily injury and for loss or damage to property resulting through your work.
  • Tools and equipment. This covers loss or damage to your tools and equipment whilst in your possession.
  • Employers’ liability up to £10m. This covers compensation and fees awarded to your employees suffering death, accident or illness occurring through their work and for which you are responsible.
  • Personal accident. This contributes to financial loss you incur if you are injured in the course of your work and cannot carry out your normal business activity.


Get a Quote Retrieve my Quote