Is Office Insurance for me?

Get a Quote

If the majority of your work is office based, whether in office premises or at home, then you need Office Insurance.

Office Insurance can cover you for:

  • Accidental damage to buildings and/or contents. This covers financial loss you incur through accidental damage (including subsidence, theft and attempted theft) to your building or contents.
  • Public liability and product liability up to £2m. This covers awards to third parties for death or bodily injury and for loss or damage to property resulting through your work.
  • Employers’ liability up to £10m. This covers compensation and fees awarded to your employees suffering death, accident or illness occurring through their work and for which you are responsible.


Get a Quote Retrieve my Quote