Is Flat Insurance For Me?

If you own or are responsible for insuring a block of flats in the UK, you need the specialist cover of  Residential Property Owners Insurance.

 Residential Property Owners Insurance can cover you for:

  • Damage to the property and contents of communal areas – This covers damage caused by a range of perils (such as fire and flood) including accidental damage and subsidence.
  • Loss of rent – This covers loss of rental income or the costs of alternative accommodation following an insured incident (such as fire or flood) where the property is no longer habitable.
  • Property owner’s liability – This covers the property owner for their legal liability to third parties for for death or bodily injury and loss or damage to property occurring at the insured property.
  • Employers’ liability – This covers the property owner against the cost of compensation claims arising from employee illness, injury or death sustained as a result of their work for which you are responsible.
  • Legal expenses – This covers legal costs incurred such as for evicting squatters from your property.

If you require cover for the following, please call one of our property insurance experts on 01684 215000 :-

  • Multiple Premises
  • Directors & Officers
  • Engineering /Statutory Inspection
  • Loss Recovery
  • Material Damage and/or Property Owners Liability cover where you are only responsible for communal areas e.g. roads, pathways grounds etc.
  • You are a Managing Agent arranging insurance cover on behalf of the flat owners.
Get a Quote Retrieve my Quote