Guide to Tools Insurance for Mechanics.
Our Mechanics ‘Toolbox’ Insurance has been designed specifically for Mechanics own Tools which are secured to the building at their place of work.
We offer Sums Insured ranging from £2,500 to £20,000 with premiums from just £28.00 to £224 for 12 months cover.
Our policy is designed for mechanics who*:-
- have built up their own collection of tools
- keep their tools in a toolbox which is kept at their place of work
- keep their toolbox fixed to the fabric of the building
Cover highlights include :-
- Cover for theft (subject to forcible or violent entry), fire and accidental damage.
- Cover on a ‘new for old’ basis (no deduction for wear and tear). So it is important that the sum insured selected represents the replacement value of all the tools and the toolbox itself for a good claims outcome.
You can Quote and Buy in less than 2 Minutes. It’s Quick and Easy.
Visit http://www.myinsurancepartner.co.uk/toolbox to obtain an online quotation.
We hope this has been helpful – if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
You can download this article as a PDF here
*if you are a Mobile Mechanic it is not the right policy for you – sorry.
Copyright © 2017 My Insurance Partner. All rights reserved. 04/2017